FOR THE REGISTERED MEMBERS OF SHRI CUTCHI LOHANA MAHAJAN MUMBAI
Chief Election Commissioner and Asst. Election Commissioners have declared the election of 5 Trustees, 1 President and 25 members of managing committee of the Mahajan as under:
Those who desire to contest the election for above mentioned posts are requested to collect the application form from Dariyasthan - Vadgadi - Mumbai from Monday, 2nd. January, 2012 to Wednesday, 4th January, 2012.
Candidates can submit their duly filled application forms at the registered office of Mahajan from Thursday, 5th January, 2012 to Saturday 7th January, 2012.
Candidates can withdraw their nomination as candidate from Monday, 9th January, 2012 to Wednesday, 11th January, 2012.
Final list of contestants will be displayed on Thursday, 12th. January, 2012 in the registered office or Mahajan and on website of Mahajan i.e. www.sclmm.com
The voting shall be conducted on following polling centres on Sunday 29th January, 2012 from 10 am to 5 pm.
(1) 33, Dariyasthan Street, Masjid Bunder, Vadgadi, Mumbai - 3
(2) Krishna Nivas (Rambaug), Laxmi Narayan Lane, Matunga, Mumbai - 19
(3) Ramji Ashar Vidhyalaya, M.G. Road, Ghatkopar (E), Mumbai - 77
(4) Kanji Jadavji Sanatorium, R.R.T. Road, Mulund (W), Mumbai – 80
(5) Matushree Kanbai Lalbai Lohana Kanya Chhatralaya, J.V.P.D. Scheme, North South Road no.:6, Vile Parle (W), Mumbai – 56
Terms and Conditions of Election:
(1) Voters shall required to carry out photo identity proof issued by Government or Semi Government authority of India at respective polling centre for their identification which is mandatory.
(2) Any kind of enquiry related to their name appearance in voters list shall be replied by office bearers of the Mahajan. No Election Commissioner shall be answerable or responsible for the same.
(3) Counting of votes shall be conducted at the registered office of Mahajan after collecting the ballot boxes from the above polling centres as stated above and results of the same shall be declared on the same day or the following days under the unavoidable circumstances. The rights for the declaring results shall be reserved by the Chief Election Commissioner.
(4) The list of elected candidates will be available in the registered office of Mahajan and on website of Mahajan i.e. www.sclmm.com
Shree Mohanbhai Tulsidas Thacker – Chief Election Commissioner
Shree Jerambhai G. Gatta, Shree Bharatbhai G. Rawani,
Shree Bharatbhai H. Thakkar and Shree Vinodbhai V. Thakkar – Asst. Election Commissioners